We are currently not providing massage therapy or yoga due to covid.
However, we are inherently a very safe place to be during this pandemic. Here is why:
- Everyone has their own private room and private bathroom which insures social isolation;
- We have reduced our maximum occupancy by 40% to allow for even more social distancing;
- Our common rooms are large and expansive allowing people to easily distance themselves;
- Our Gym is open and in use, but safety precautions as distancing guidelines are in place;
- For the time being Massage Therapy is not available as a safety precaution;
- Yoga Classes are schedule to resume in mid September with social distancing required;
- We are in a quiet rural countryside area with a very small population, far away from visitors and foreign travellers and the dense population centers which are breeding places for the virus;
- There have been no cases of covid-19 anywhere in our area;
- All staff and all patients are tested twice daily for symptoms – no one with any symptoms is allowed to be at the premises;
- All staff must report any symptoms they have or that anyone in their household has, and absent themselves;
- We have very high sanitary standards and even those standards have been increased with more wipe-downs scheduled and increased handwashing mandated for patients and staff;
- Most of our food is locally sourced and we are in a covid-19 free rural countryside area.